Please email low res j.pegs/pdf of artwork for approval to email@example.com prior to supplying final artwork.
Large Format artwork requirements
We accept artwork on a Mac file in CD or DVD
Please ensure that all of the following are sent to us:
Scan, logo’s, fonts & final documents
- Adobe Photoshop
- Quark Express
Artwork & Scans
Scans should be saved as single files in CMYK mode, either in EPS or TIFF format
Please convert all of your RVB files to CMYK
All artwork must be set up to a minimum of 10% of the final size.
DPI of scans should be a minimum of 300dpi and 10% of final size. (5 Mo per square meter at scale 1)
All postscript / printer fonts used on documents and logos should be supplied on disc. (If at all possible please outline)
Approved colour proofs/reference or ideally chromalins or iris to be supplied for colour matching – these to include all size specifications.
We print in CMYK and not in Pantone, however we will endeavour to match pantone as close as possible.
Lead-time is 14 WORKING DAYS from date of RECEIPT & FINAL ARTWORK APPROVAL.
- NO TRAFFIC SIGNS are allowed (nor artwork resembling traffic signs).
Terms and Conditions
- The quote for artwork has to be signed off by client prior to printing taking place.
- Invoice for printing and production to be paid on presentation of invoice.
- Should additional artwork be required this will be for the clients account.
- Should the client cancel the contract after printing has been done the client will be liable for all artwork costs.
- Should the client supply prints, the only cost to the client is for application and installation. Costs will be subject to quotation.
- Printing and production cannot commence without a print order.